Wednesday 1 February 2017

Can you help?

Can you help me make sure Royal Mail is doing what they say they will?


Please see my very short video for a full explination



If you have received the flyer please send a short email to pierre@artofclean.co.uk and let me know where and when you have seen the flyer - I will then confirm it is due to go out where you live. I truly appreciate your help


We have a batch of flyers that will be delivered this week by Royal Mail. We have used this method many times in the past. Sadly we found Royal Mail was not always reliable enough to do the deliveries. We have recently been offer a chance to try it one more time. To ensure it gets delivered I would like to ask if you would kindly let me know if you whave received one through your door some time this week.
This means I can be sure it has been sent out by Royal Mail.
You know what these big corporates can be like.
To reward you for the effort I would apply a £10 voucher to your record here with us to use for any future work.
I thank you in advance for your help and support to grow Art of Clean.
Here is a short video I made to explain it all. Forgive the fact that it is only shot in my office on my iPhone.

Warmest Regards

Pierre de Wet

Art of Clean